Posted to rec.audio.high-end

Default Bi-wiring?

Greg Wormald wrote:

Most scientists I know talk in terms of 'suggests', 'indicates', and
'theory', rather than black and white certainties, and this makes me
want to try many things for myself.

All scientists would say that to demonstrate that your effect is real,
you have to use a controlled experiment. 'Just listening for yourself'
doesn't suffice.

Absent a firm technical basis for the effect, there's a very good chance
that any difference you are hearing with your bi- and tri-wiring, is
imaginary. A scientist would insist that you rule out that possibility
first.

--
-S
We have it in our power to begin the world over again - Thomas Paine