Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Gerry[_2_] Gerry[_2_] is offline

Default Tube amplifier poll

Nothing as fancy or exotic as what most of you all have:

1959 Zenith console Model SF2580 dubbed the "Schubert" by Zenith.

Output Tube: EL84 (4)
Configuration: Push Pull, I believe
NFB: (not a clue what that means)
Power Output: 40W according to the instruction manual. I presume they
mean 20W per channel.
Speaker Efficiency: I dunno - the ones that came with the console...
Music Type: mostly Soundtracks, Showtunes, Country. A little bit of
everything exept Rap, Hip hop, etc.

Another I listen to just as much:

1964 Sears Silvertone receiver, Model 7408
All original works - not one cap or tube replaced so far.

Output Tube: EL84 (4)
Configuration: Push Pull, I believe
NFB: (not a clue what that means)
Power Output: I dunno
Speaker Efficiency: I dunno. Currently using modern KLH speakers.
Music Type: mostly Soundtracks, Showtunes, Country. A little bit of
everything exept Rap, Hip hop, etc.

Gerry