Posted to rec.audio.tubes
zack zack is offline

Default Tube amplifier poll

iv got a citation 5 harman/kardon 40watt p/ch rms.
a citation 1 harman/kardon preamp.
home made mixer/preamp with 5.1 output
tube sound simulator built in and tube
headphone amp built in, has 16 inputs
and 5 line outputs, 2 cannon 3pin inputs, 2
cannon outputs for pro audio, guitar input
for marshall amp, 2 power suppies 1 for
headphone amp the other is a 200watt
pc/power supply modified for rest of it.
and a marshall 9200 2/ch 100watt rms p/ch
1 rack case server with mp3 music, a radio
card,automation software for controll of
power and controll of audio and reel/reel
controll- etc.
marshall amp has 8 5881 tubes and 4 12ax7 tubes.
harman/kardon has 4 7581 tubes 2 12by7 and 2 6cg7.
harman/kardon preamp has 4 12ax7 5 12at7.
i have some home made tube amps and a
200watt NTS power amp it has 4 kt66 gec
and 4 6sj7 2 6au4 tubes.
other amps i have need work.

"maxhifi" wrote in message
I'd like to take a simple poll. I don't really want to make it into a
debate about the merits of various configurations, I'm just curious about
what's in use. What is the configuration of the amplifier you most
commonly listen to? I'll start with mine,

Output Tube: 807
Configuration: Push Pull Parallel, cathode bias, pentode, monoblocks
NFB: local only
Power Output: 70W
Speaker Efficiency: 91dB/m
Music Type: mostly Rock and Classical