ken

Default new install, small problem

i went out tonite and changed it, and it works. thanks Kaezoo.

--

who farted?
"ken" wrote in message
. ..
I did use the blue. I'll change it out tomorrow. Thanks a ton

"KaeZoo" wrote in message
.com...
Sounds like you used the wrong wire for your amp's remote turn-on. Use

the
blue/white, not the blue.

"ken" wrote in message
y.com...
hello all,

today I installed an Alpine head unit, a Mtx 4 channel amp, and

connected
it
to my current speakers. When I play the radio everything works fine.

When
I play a cd, it will play but Im getting zero sound. I can see by

the
display is it playing thru the songs.

Anyone have a clue what I should look at? The cd player was working

fine
when I was running thru the speakers but since I put the amp in this
afternoon the cd player isnt putting out any volume.

thanks in advance for any help.
Ken