Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW

Default Rigged Primaries

I am not gonna pin this as being a democratic party only issue.

But this idea that the parties can bypass primaries and put their
candidate straight into the
general election just sucks. We;re like a two commie party country.
In either party increasingly the party picks their candidates and
bypasses the primary system.

I wonder how the people of Ohio feel about Reid of Nevada and Schumer
of NY deciding who should be their representative.

This is one of the best examples I can think of for why we need
cleanmoney campaigns.
Hackett should tell Reid and Schumer to pound sand and let the
democrats fo Ohio choose their candidate.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/14/po...=1&oref=slogin

ScottW