Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

Default OT Possible Democrat Platform

oups.com...
From: Clyde Slick
Date: Mon, Feb 13 2006 11:37 pm
Email: "Clyde Slick"

Go Brownback! Go Frist! LOL!

They have as much charisma as Elizabeth Dole, who didn't get very far in
the primaries. But, maybe, if you pray hard enough, they will be your
opponents

So who, in your opinion, has the 'charisma' to get through the
primaries?

Unfortunately for them (and me) the best charisma candidates are more or
less prochoice. Of what's left, there is George Allen.

I'll leave the praying to Frist and Brownback. And I'll wait to see
whom God annoints as our next republican presidential candidate. Pat
Robertson, maybe? He's a republican...

Something else for you to pray for.