Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

Default OT Possible Democrat Platform

"MINe 109" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote:

"MINe 109" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote:

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net
wrote
in message ...

Why did the court pick our President in 2000? I'll bet you didn't
see
that
one coming either.

They didn't. they picked the method by which the vote was recounted in
Florida.
Don;t forget, when the newspapers recounted it Gore's way,
he still lost.

When all ballots statewide were reviewed, he "won."

In only one out of three counts, by different newspapers.
The only mix and match scenario out of many that he actually
had a victory

The NY Times counted three different "wins" for Gore.

Statewide, that's not what he asked for.
Actually, that was the methodology BUSH asked for.

Whatever. Didn't happen.

didn't need to