Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

Default OT Possible Democrat Platform

wrote in message
hlink.net...

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net
wrote in message ...

Time for some remedial civics yapping.

I wonder how long the new makeup of the Supreme Court will take in
allowing ID to be taught in public schools.

I wonder why the SCOTUS is deciding what to teach in our schools
rather than local school boards...

Why did the court pick our President in 2000? I'll bet you didn't see
that
one coming either.

They didn't, the voters did, the Dems just didn't like losing in such a
close race. You need to check the facts, Bush won every single ballot
count done by anybody.

Of all the different organizations doing it, and each doing it an a variety
of mux and match styles, there was only one scenario out of
many that favored Gore.