Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default OT Possible Democrat Platform

oups.com...
Date: Sun, Feb 12 2006 5:48 pm
Email:

Hopefully they'll figure out that thte Libertarians want lower taxes and
private schools, where you can have whatever curriculum you are willing to
pay for

I'd join the KKK first, since they at least admit what they are, unlike
the libertarians.

And what exactly are the Libertarians in your view?

Failing that they will likely figure that the I.D. question will be sorted
out by the courts and they can still have the lower taxes.

I wonder how long the new makeup of the Supreme Court will take in
allowing ID to be taught in public schools.

What are we going to do the next time there is an economic slowdown?
The time after that?

If we had a proper economic system, there would be veryt little problem with
economic slowdowns.

Temporarily stimulating the economy by lowering revenue and borrowing
more is fine. I think the long-term reduction in revenue with the
resultant increase in borrowing that will make the debt impossible to
ever pay off is irresponsible at best.

And who exactly started that? The current debt is not anywhere near being
impoossible to pay off. Note that until the GOP made it an issue that the
public finally understood, did the Dems ever give a damn about deficit
spending.