Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

Default OT Possible Democrat Platform

I wonder how long the new makeup of the Supreme Court will take in
allowing ID to be taught in public schools.

I wonder why the SCOTUS is deciding what to teach in our schools
rather than local school boards... and what has federal involvement
in public education really done for it?

Um, because the job of the SCOTUS is to interpret the Constitution?
That's a bit higher-level than local school boards. Since it appears
that you don't know about it, they also perform the same function for
laws passed by Congress and the states.

So which perfect candidate of yours ever stopped stealing the
SS trust fund?

Mr. Straw Man, there is no perfect candidate. That is not what I said
or implied. Your devotion to dogma blinds you to reality.