ScottW

Clyde Slick wrote:
wrote in message

"ScottW" wrote in message
news:gf9Re.99619$Ep.29598@lakeread02...

" wrote in message
nk.net...

Everybody who is rational knows that sighted listening for subtle
differences is a waste of time, even you.

I'm gonna have to go into calling BS everytime I see it
but I fear my strength last.

Sighted listening is not a waste time for an individual.
It's only a waste of time if you want to provide irrefutable
proof to others of your ability to perceive difference.

I'm sorry, but sighted listening may indeed be a waste of time--even for
an individual--or it may not be. Trouble is, you have no way of knowing
if it was a waste of time until you double check the results while
blinded. :-)

So what, if there were a descrepancy, I would go with sighted.
That's my normal music listening MO, so wahtever satisfies that
would be my choice.
DBT is the time waster.

Exactly, As an individual making your own choice... you get to choose
what works for you.

That's completely different than setting out to prove something to
someone other than yourself. You need to teach them probability before
you can do that .

ScottW