ScottW

"George Middius" wrote in message

Scooter, I know you're semiliterate at best, but you might try a Cliff's
Notes
version of Shakespeare. Romeo and Juliet, to be specific.

Neither. My complaint is that you state that George stated that SP
writers are not experts, though he said no such thing.

and here I thought I was being quite blatantly sarcastic.

You may have thought that, but don't you think it odd that nobody else
perceived
it? Maybe you can elucidate the reasoning that we all missed.

I didn't want to say... but you all must have your panties twisted into
some serious wad and the chafe is killing you.
That's the only possible explanation.

On the meta level, there's a recurring issue of you misunderstanding
what's
obvious to the rest of us, or of nobody understanding what you meant.

I'm sorry... it's just so damned hard to dwell at this mundane level of
technical and logical lunacy.

I know
you're a fully formed adult, so you're stuck with your limitations,
whatever
they might be.

Star pilot.

But recognizing them would make you less pugnacious.

Not my problem. Frankly, I'd rather be ignored than shackled into your
domain.

ScottW