Barry Mann

In , on 05/14/05
at 03:41 AM, Steve Urbach said:

I found bad utility pole insulators that were messing up my TV picture

How long did it take the power utility to own the problem? My father
had that problem. It took me months to convince him to walk the block
with his radio. After he identified the poles, the utility dragged its
heals for another few months until my dad organized a neighborhood
"call-in". Eventually, they brought around their special diagnostic
van, scanned the neighborhood, then replaced most of the insulators on
the block.

spam:
wordgame:123(abc):14 9 20 5 2 9 18 4 at 22 15 9 3 5 14 5 20 dot 3 15
13 (Barry Mann)