Ty Ford

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 17:25:42 -0400, Ricky W. Hunt wrote
(in article qB_Fc.24575$Oq2.23502@attbi_s52):

"Peter Larsen" wrote in message

subject header says it ...

It's pretty easy to tell my a header what the conversation is about and easy
enough to skip over it (though I do agree a handy way to "weed" the OT posts
would be nice...a filter would work if everyone would use "OT:" in off-topic
headers).

Sorry,

That's not good enough when people like Romeo, George, Roger, Don, Will and
one or two more persist in spewing their crap on the rest of us.

The are simply ignorant bullies. The only way to deal with them is head on,
which is starting to happen now. Bullies usually cave quite quickly when they
are called on their abuse.

Start calling directly, now.

Regards,

Ty Ford