Arny Krueger

"George" wrote in message

In article ,
Peter Larsen wrote:

subject header says it ...

Respectfully I disagre what we(in the geocentric USA view) need is a
president that actually gets elected and uses his position for the
betterment of the USA and World alike

George, there's over 20,000 other Usenet groups where you can argue about
politics. Approximately 740 of them even have the word politics in their
name.

What we really need on RAP is audio guys who give a crap about audio.

George when't the last day where you made as many audio-related posts on RAP
as the politics and the anti-religiou crap? Oh, I forgot, you're too busy
bashing people because of their politics and religion to have much time for
audio. Face it George, you're just a lonely man who is looking for attention
at any cost. You apparently don't do enough with audio to have that much to
say about it.