Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.classical
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Default R.I.P.Les Paul

Don Pearce wrote:

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 15:37:04 +1000, soundhaspriority
wrote:

In article 4a864ccd.820385921@localhost, "Don Pearce" wrote:

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 12:19:30 -0500, Arkansan Raider
wrote:

urbanopolis wrote:
you will be missed.
Amazing.

jm

R.I.P.

Indeed - I saw him at the Iridium a couple of years back, and he could
still give a stunning performance. I'd love to have seen him in the
sixties.

Les Paul was a hack. A hack guitarist. And even a bigger hack as an
"inventor". Anyone could have invented the electric geetar. I've invented
much more complex **** than that.

Even in this thread. Do you have no shame?

Hey, smell the buzzard manu X-Complaints-To:

Piffledick McCrappy imagines the legend invented in his own mind is
complex ****. He's correct on the noun, incorrect on the adjective.

--
ha
shut up and play your guitar