Buster Mudd

Default Why shouldn't someone buy Bose?

I worked in hi-fi retail for a couple years in the early 1980's.
People would come in and ask for Bose by name far more than any other
brand name. After a while you got tired of trying to educate the great
unwashed, and you just took their cash. Y'know what? I didn't lose any
sleep over it.

The question isn't "why shouldn't someone buy Bose?" because if
someone's gotten that far they probably will be perfectly happy with
Bose. They *should* buy Bose.

The question should be "why would someone buy Bose...or anything, for
that matter...without first auditioning & evaluating numerous other
products at the same pricepoint?"

And the answer would be: "Advertising budget"