Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

Default When music mattered more

In article . com,
vlad wrote:

On Jul 6, 9:03 pm, Jenn wrote:

. . .

If you know something about this contract then, please, educate us -
simple peasants.

Such an ass. Why do you ascribe such an attitude to me? What possible
reason do you have? Why should we all have to deal with the results of
your inferiority complex?

You sound as Mr's Middus and Slick altogether. Quite an achievement,
Jenn.

Yes, reading your posts I learned something about your attitudes.

Let's see: first you call me an elitist without explaining how the
definition that I supplied to you applies (as I predicted), and now you
won't explain your "us simple peasants" crack. Clearly, you're afraid
to admit that you're simply trolling.

Till then it can be anything and not only her voice/
acting.

Her autobiography, "Bubbles". She states that her La Scala contract was
the second highest for a female up to that point. Feel free to look it
up.

Ok, she was paid well in La Scala. Still does not prove that she was
selected exclusively because of her voice. Does the book say it is?

May be she had extremely shrewd manager at a time.

lol Yes, that's it, I'm quite sure.

. . .

Tend to agree with you at this point. For example, the best
production of "Cosi fan tutti" in my view was Peter Sellars production
on DVD (I saw it before on Laser). Setting, decorations and acting
were superb. At the same time they were all pretty mediocre singers,
or worse.

Did you enjoy the unusual aspects of the production?

I guess "unusual aspects" is something you did not like?
Tell us about it.

What's with you? I asked you a simple question. Did you enjoy the
unusual aspects of that production?

Cool down, Jenn.

Wise up, Vlad.