Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

Default Duuh!! If your Peak limiter has no effect, your probablyclipping badly already!!!

JackA:

You do realize by 'Uncompressed Music' in that link he means
no DATA compression - all lossless WAV CD-ready files.

There still might be some DYNAMICALLY-compressed and/or
limited remasters in his store, but on a track-by-track basis.

Please be sure to know the difference between data
compression(lossy mp3, etc codec) and dynamic range
compression.

Oh, I know where you're coming from!!! I wasn't applauding his WAVs, just pointing to who told me about radio, that's all.

Why many claim CDs are well capable for most music reproduction, because it's already enhanced, compressed, echo added, whatever. Not really dumping on MP3, I think it's one of man's greatest accomplishments.

Jack