Posted to rec.audio.pro
Luxey Luxey is offline

Default Duuh!! If your Peak limiter has no effect, your probablyclipping badly already!!!

недеља, 18. јануар 2015. 01.45.22 UTC+1, geoff је написао/ла:
On 18/01/2015 5:48 a.m., Scott Dorsey wrote:
wrote:

How the F- is the loudness war "my hobby horse"? WTF
does that mean?! Sheez, as if I was the only person in
this SOLAR SYSTEM opposed to it...

Lots of people are opposed to it, but most of them can also talk
about other things without constantly bringing it up in the middle
of totally unrelated discussions. You do not seem to be able to
talk about anything without bringing it up.
--scott

A bit like people who drive and Audi. They always seem to be able to
drop an Audi reference into a discussion of almost any topic !

geoff

Speaking of Audi ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN7AIJmKibU