Default Product comparisons

wrote in message
Steven Sullivan wrote:
wrote:
Stewart Pinkerton wrote:
On 30 Sep 2005 02:51:38 GMT,

That is the precise question I ask myself. That why I wrote "do the
different SOUNDS produce different experiences?"

By the way, you use the word "error". If listening to the same thing
twice produces different subjective impressions, I don't conclude that
necessarily there has been an "error" in perception. I suggest that
context affects perception.

You are of course free to suggest anything you wish, which seems to be the
way you go about things, but if the sound is the same and is percieved
differently on separate listenings, then at least one of your perceptions is
in error.

There is no logical reason to design audio equipment that senses your mood
in order to perceive it in accordance with your mood.

Of course it might be possible to design an audio component (probably a
preamp) that uses bio feedback, but I predict a very tiny niche market for
such gear.