Ian Iveson

You twice said that an impulse has no Fourier Transform. That is
incorrect, false, untrue, and dead wrong. That is my point. Get
it?

er...what point?

A simple impulse has no fourier transform, so the delta function is
used instead. The delta function is not a simple impulse. A simple
impulse is neither continuous nor periodic. The delta function is
both. The delta function is used because there is no fourier
transform of a simple impulse.

And no, I am not confirming your point. I am refuting it.

No, you are simply denying it. That is another difference you may
care to investigate. But mostly, you need to think.

cheers, Ian