Iain M Churches

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

Your obvious autism is not an excuse.

English is not my first language, yet still my vocabulary seems to
exceed yours, Phil. I do not need to resort to expletives to state a
point.

You make no further mention of helium cooling,

** High time for you to explain what seems a joke to most.

Please do some research, or take the trouble to contact Neumann
or Westrex. They will confirm my statement.

** Go and get utterly ****ed - you posturing, pommy arsehole.

You are one stupid, arrogant, irrational bloody public menace.

No wonder you actually admire excreta like the Turneroid.

PT's posts are both helpful and informative, like many others on this
group.

** The idea is to get ****ing useless imbeciles like you OFF usenet
altogether !

I think all you will achieve by your singular behaivour is marginalisation.
I shall not read your posts or bother to reply to your desperate
utterances in the future.

Iain