Patrick Turner

I should be interested to hear of your disc cutting experience.

Iain

Oh, and Phil.....Please try to be civil. Your insults and expletives do
nothing to strengthen the content of your posts. In fact quite the reverse.
I am happy to discuss disc cutting with you, but if you are unable to do so
in a civilised manner I shall reach the conclusion that you are either
socially
challenged or in need of professional help, and consign your posts to
a killfile, as so many others on RAT have done.

Your request, advice, and following reply from Phil
won't make it seem any easier to converse with Phil.
His snr is so high barely any sound he makes is intelligible.
And this is on an audio site!

Patrick Turner.