Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default [OT] Odd speed fluctuation when streaming to car

On 13/07/2018 10:54, wrote:
The problem is, we both heard this speed up via the
Blue Tooth in these Hyundais. And it lasted under one
minute, for me anyway. I never experienced it with
any other Blue Tooth scenario, IE, a BT speaker in
a store. And via hardwire - playback speed was always
correct, in the cars, and anywhere else.

So what else could explain it?

That is what the test equipment is for. No need to speculate, it will
tell you.

By the way, your newsreader seems to be broken, hiding your response
after the sig seperator.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.