Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default [OT] Odd speed fluctuation when streaming to car

Tobiah wrote: "Android phone plays Spotify over bluetooth into car stereo.
Particularly soon after starting play, I get what sounds like
speed changes as though someone has their finger on an LP.
After a while it smooths out. I'm getting maybe a couple
of hundred cents variation, just as a guess.

I was curious as to who was responsible. I haven't tested
with another device but I suspect the 2017 Hyundai. "

You're just imagining things.

PSYCH - Just kidding! I noticed that also, via the
Blue Tooth in a 2013 Sonata LTD I drove some
years ago. The first 30 or sec. the speed was just
a tad too high - like a 33 1/3 record at 34rpm - then
returned to normal. This from the company that
totally fubared their first US models with electric
power steering: things were all over the road!!

Don't count on much help here with it, though.