Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default WMD again

oups.com...
Date: Thurs, Feb 16 2006 1:58 pm
Email:

Um, Shhhhhit, I did it the way I wanted it done. You do it any way you
want, but you have shifted to a different topic entirely. I'm ponting to
recordings and you are pointing to hearsay.
Why?

Because only the site that you posted calls it a 'smoking gun?' Because
you mislead with your statement, "The claim is that there exists
recordings of Saddam Hussein discussing ways to attack America with
weapons of mass destruction?"

I mislead nobody. I simply titled the thread WMD again. The topic has been
discussed before and now AGAIN, get it.

Because this is still heresay, until the
tapes are aired?

Do doubt the tapes will be aired?

Because you are treating this as fact, when it is
anything but fact at this point?

It is a fact that the tapes exist.

Because the site you posted is not
what one could consider mainstream media?

It was the first one that came up when I searched.
There are many others that discuss the topic, and Nightline is not exactly a
secret.

Because you have an obvious
agenda?

Learning the truth?

And finally, because the link I posted was the only one on the
homepage of cnsnews that pertained (yours was buried at the very
bottom)?

Funny I thought the one I posted pertained to the one I posted, which is why
I posted it.

Other than that, I had no justification whatsoever.

Figures. Misdirection is not your forte.

Here's a little more 'fair and balanced' look at this story:

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/11373537/

I didn't sya they prove he had them, only that Saddam's government
possessed mustard
gas and anthrax, both considered weapons of mass destruction, in the summer
of 2000, during the period in which United Nations weapons inspectors were
not present in Iraq.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11299205/site/newsweek/

http://www.nysun.com/article/27110

Note the confirmation of the confirmation of the voice of Saddam.

http://www.kurdmedia.com/articles.asp?id=11307

Wow! You went to Fox News? I'm stunned. Will you be OK?