Roger W. Norman

I believe there's a Hammond mail-list, Thomas, but John Vengrouskie
(jssconmag) would know better, since you'd have to subscribe to it. As I
recall it's well worth the trouble to find it.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio
"Thomas Bishop" wrote in message
.. .
I was just donated a Hammond organ and was curious as to some information
about it. I work at a music store in my town, and someone came in that
owned some rent property. The people moved out but left behind this organ
and the owner of the house wondered if I wanted it, for free!. So of

course
I said yes (what a great addition to a home studio) and we moved it into

my
house.

It is labeled as a Model D, serial number 5409. There are two Jensen
speakers, model A12 Concert Speaker. All together there are 9 tubes in

it,
which all glow red when powered on. I haven't been able to get sound out

of
it, but I don't know if it's because it's broken, or if I just don't know
what I'm doing (or both). Any information or links to helpful sites would
be great. And of course, in the meantime I will Google it.

Thanks a lot.
Thomas