Ben Bradley

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 23:30:31 GMT, "Thomas Bishop"
wrote:

"Ricky Hunt" wrote in message
http://www.google.com/search?biw=125...=hammond+organ

Thanks for that generic answer. As I said in my post (the last sentence,
you probably lost interest by then), I planned on searching Google, and I
did.

So, Ricky got to the "try searching Google because I don't have an answer"
response first, so only post if it is different information. I'm glad we
got that out of the way quickly.

Oh, and I'll add: anyone know of some folks in the Memphis area who work on
organs? Thanks again.

Isn't there at least one newsgroup with the word Hammond in it?
Yes, there's alt.music.hammond-organ, and like much of Usenet it
appears to be begging for on-topic content...

-----
http://www.mindspring.com/~benbradley