S888Wheel

Default New Legal Service

I said

How much time did you waste on this lame attempt at humor?

Arny said

Maybe 5 minutes.

5 minutes wasted, but given your history on Usenet that is certainly a prod in
the bucket.

I said

Don't quit your day job....never mind.

Arny said

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

You will have to tell me if my pointing out your lack of gainful employment was
hurtful.

Arny said

Oh I forgot sockpuppet Wheel. You're numb from the neck up - nothing hurts
you.

No arny, even people like you are capable of hurting people like me. It is one
of the sad realities of the world.

Arny said

Whadabout your pocket book sockpuppet Wheel,

Why are you asking about my financial resources Arny?

Arny said

or did you plead poverty down
at the court house?

Nope, just filed my case like everyone else does. Don't blame me for your
inability to get simple facts right like the cost of filing a lawsuit.