Ricky Hunt

Default Remember kids, mics make lousy tub toys...

"Springer" wrote in message
k.net...
Candidate for 2005 Darwin awards?

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/10/31/pas....ap/index.html

If this guy was rock-hard stupid enough to do this, some of you might be
too - take heed. Though I might be circumventing natural selection by
warning you. Apparently he'd gotten away with it before. He's probably
not
the only one. I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often.

I'm definitely surprised it doesn't happen more often. Any church that size
should have had wireless and he may have but just took it off (as many
preachers do) for fear of getting the wireless wet. I just hate to see
people treating him like an idiot or worse questioning his moral character
(though it was an IGNORANT thing to do) for doing it when I've seen
professional musicians who should know better do just as stupid stuff
(though not necessarily in baptismals).