Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Default Prism Lyra 1 USB Audio Interface Review Posted

Mike Rivers wrote:

On 9/7/2014 3:23 PM, Nobobdy wrote:

I am wondering if you or any other pro in the group has heard the Apollo
Twin from UAD.

Not here. I get a lot of promises for review units but it's like pulling
teeth to get them. The manufacturers put their marketing resources to
heavy traffic web sites and magazines rather than personal web pages
that get maybe 20 visitors on a good day.

If all of you told all your friends to click on my web page a lot, maybe
I'd get a higher "traffic rating" and would be able to get more famous.

--
For a good time, visit http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com

Good point. I go there and do that, but probably not often enough.

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com