Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nobobdy Nobobdy is offline

Default Prism Lyra 1 USB Audio Interface Review Posted

On 8/16/14, 5:15 PM, Mike Rivers wrote:
stuff removed

Good review.

I am wondering if you or any other pro in the group has heard the Apollo
Twin from UAD. I have other UAD devices and would like to add a Twin to
my Late 2013 MacBook Pro setup. I would use it primarily video playback
and maybe for additional audio on video shoots. I have been recording
my vidcast audio thru my Mbox2 Pro with a Heil PR40 but the vocals sound
a bit coarse to me and the Mbox2 Pro is getting a bit long in the tooth.
(old)

The SOS review of the Twin was good but did not go into enough detail on
the sound of the convertors. The converters in my Apollo Quad sound
good without being too analytical.

Glad some of the old gang is still here.

Take it EZ,
Robert A. Ober