Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Prism Lyra 1 USB Audio Interface Review Posted

On 8/14/2014 9:49 AM, Sean Conolly wrote:
Not too detailed at all! It did leave me wishing for some pics inside the
unit though.

I was going to include one, but, y'know, one SMD board looks like any
other SMD board unless you get down to individual components. I suppose
I could have taken a close-up of the converter chips just to validate my
text, but what's the point? Really the only thing interesting inside
the case was the shield around the power supply section.

At least it wasn't difficult to get open. I would have liked to see what
was inside the Focusrite Forte, but I couldn't figure out how to open it
up and be sure I could put it back together. They don't like it when you
send them back a box of loose parts.

--
For a good time, visit http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com