Posted to rec.audio.pro
Sean Conolly Sean Conolly is offline

Default Prism Lyra 1 USB Audio Interface Review Posted

"Mike Rivers" wrote in message
After bugging Prism for more than a year to get one of their interfaces to
review, they finally sent me a Lyra 1. It's a really high end USB audio
interface, too expensive for the penniless desktop studio
singer-songwriter, but putting it through its paces was a good opportunity
for me to see how the other 1 percent lives.

The usual Mike Rivers Way Too Detailed Review is now available for your
enjoyment and education in the Product Reviews section of my web page.
Even if you're not hot to buy one, I try to work some generally useful
facts into my reviews, so check it out. You might learn something about
similar devices.

Not too detailed at all! It did leave me wishing for some pics inside the
unit though.

Sean