Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Prism Lyra 1 USB Audio Interface Review Posted

On 8/13/2014 3:54 PM, david gourley wrote:

Thank you, and_never_ way too detailed.

I occasionally get comments along the line of "Quit trying to show how
much you know and just tell us if it's any good or not." Fortunately,
not too many.

Ty and I were just talking the other day about how nice it would be if
magazines that pay for content would publish really detailed reviews
(they usually limit them to 1000 to 2000 words). Or, as an alternative,
there was an inoffensive way that independents could get some money from
publishing reviews the way we'd like to see them on our own web sites.

--
For a good time, visit http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com