Posted to rec.audio.pro
david gourley[_2_] david gourley[_2_] is offline

Default Prism Lyra 1 USB Audio Interface Review Posted

(hank alrich) said...news:1lqbchn.16zdkb1i88iluN%
:

Mike Rivers wrote:

After bugging Prism for more than a year to get one of their interfaces

review, they finally sent me a Lyra 1. It's a really high end USB audio
interface, too expensive for the penniless desktop studio
singer-songwriter, but putting it through its paces was a good

opportunity
for me to see how the other 1 percent lives.

The usual Mike Rivers Way Too Detailed Review is now available for your
enjoyment and education in the Product Reviews section of my web page.
Even if you're not hot to buy one, I try to work some generally useful
facts into my reviews, so check it out. You might learn something about
similar devices.

My Reviews:
http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com/product-reviews/

If you just can't wait, you can go directly to the Lyra review he
http://mikeriversaudio.files.wordpre...ismsound_lyra1

_review
_mr.pdf

Thanks, Mike. looking forward to reading it.

Thank you, and _never_ way too detailed.

david