Roger W. Norman

Default Bose 901 Review

It's a well known engineering fact that audiophile quality speakers
such as the 901s work well on tube amplifiers.

Sheer nonsense. Again, if you like it, fine, but I can think of a lot of
people that make their livings at creating music and putting on live shows,
and Bose is not a company that they espouse as being usable in any manner.

As for audiophyles, well, different beasts they are, and not in the same
vein as a master of sonics such as George Massenburg.

I also found your little diatribe somewhat condescending and totally
misinformed when it comes to people who's job it is to listen to music
everyday and for long periods. I daresay that if you do that with Bose,
it's no wonder you find them so wonderful. But you might try listening to
some real speakers sometime. At the end of the day you'll wonder why your
ears aren't fatigued and why you can still talk with people and understand
what they are saying. So far it appears as if even reading and
comprehending what people are telling you has been affected.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

"Peter Sammon" wrote in message
Rob Adelman wrote in
:

Peter Sammon wrote:

l.o.l.

It's true. The matching of two sophisticated technologies such as advanced
contemporary tube amplifiers and state-of-the-art Bose electronics

produces
the most advanced audio sound yet developed. Very cutting edge.