Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Well that's something I thoought I'd never see ...

On 16/11/2020 11:07 pm, wrote:
geoff the Kiwi jerkoff wrote:
=======================

Filling in time doing a crossword or two with MTV Classic on TV in the
background (home stero down with crook tweeter), and trying so hard not
to get totally sick of the repeats of repeats of repeats of playlists,
so flipped over to some current MTV Top 50 offerings for amusement.

A dude in a blue suit with 5 girls draped all around him, autotuned to
****, and singing into a C1000 ! It's alright though, there was no cable
plugged in ....

** This one - right ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrGw...mQ& index=369

Robert Palmer - " Simply Irresistible ".

No, that's a thousand times better.

Never a trend, never a pop fad he did not follow.
Fake music, by popular vote..

It was in a few snippets of this execrable ****e:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ghhxb5txPg

The notable feature being commented on was the C1000 (and another I
think later on, that time cabled)

Record a few ******s like him in your day ??

No.

geoff