Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Anybody having problems with Lounge Lizards?

On 8/5/2013 1:20 PM, wrote:

I didn't "turn" it into anything. Just every moron with an opinion
desperate to look like hot shot expert instead of answering the
question started to posting their irrelevant tirades.

OK, here's your answer, based on a couple of weeks of study in this
newsgroup. "NO"

Now go find another playground. I'd suggest gearslutz.com

By the way, over the weekend, the ignitor for my kitchen oven failed. It
was in warranty so I called the dealer where I purchased it (on line, of
course, they don't sell them locally) and they said they'd send me a
replacement. They didn't ask me to return the dead one, but they asked
me to pay for shipping the replacement. That's a new one on me (I
suppose it's one of those 'well, everyone else does" things), but then
paying $4 is better than buying a new one for about $45 (and another $4
for shipping) or going without an oven.

You seem to be content in going without a mixer, or an effect processor.
That doesn't bother me in the slightest.

--
For a good time, call
http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com