chetatkinsdiet

Default WTB: API-type Lunchbox...Or Can I make my own?

I'd really like to get a little lunchbox to start filling up with API
or OSA modules. My only drawback is that the bare boxes are usually
around $500. I think I've seen one, maybe from Fletcher for $450.
Anyway, there really doesn't seem to be much to them. A hammond, or
similar box...card slots in the back...a simple patch panel on back
and a power supply. Seems like less than $100 in parts. I'm just
talking a small one, 4-6 slots. Anyone ever made their own? Or does
anyone have a nice little used one they'd like to sell for cheap?
Later,