Rick Powell

Default Lesson Learned

(EganMedia) wrote in message ...
Not necessarily... did it pad the bank account sufficiently ??

I did get paid well. Basically it bought me a new Pro Tools HD3 system.

There are a lot of commercial studios that would have made that trade.
Albeit, many of them have a standard contract to be signed by the
client that accounts for the kind of "extras" that were needed in your
case. I've heard the term "Romper Room clause" used to describe such
a provision in a studio/ client agreement.

I'd call it an "educational experience"; it's only idiocy if you
didn't learn anything by it.

RP