Posted to rec.audio.car,rec.audio.tech
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Default I gots to have my bass but dey say NO

ahhhhhhh.....
Thanks John
MOSFET

"John Durbin" wrote in message
the sound of your posts hitting the killfile...

JD

MOSFET wrote:

OK, Rich, call me Internet illiterate, but what exactly does "plonk"
signify. And I'm CERTAINLY not asking this with any rancor or
annamosity,
I'm truly simply curious as I may use it myself sometimes.

I'll take a stab and guess that "plonk" is like a bad joke that just
falls
to the floor and silents a room, right? Again, excuse my Internet
naivity.
Thanks.

MOSFET

"Richard Crowley" wrote in message

"MOSFET" wrote in message
news:2sadnWYnD4QQu_vXnZ2dnUVZ_sOdnZ2d@wavecable .com...

I'm wit' you there, bro. The Man always coming down on the little guy,
just 'cause he don't wana have us have any fun.

and plonk to you, too