Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Wireless phones?

On 20/04/2020 10:18 am, Mike Rivers wrote:
On 4/19/2020 5:38 PM, geoff wrote:
And if you read this article you may begin to appreciate what a nest
or worms Bluetooth

Well, maybe Tobiah will be willing to trade one nest of worms for
another nest of worms. I suppose he could go for a UHF wireless
headphone system like the big bucks acts use with their in-ear wireless
monitoring systems, but a good one is big bucks.

Frankly, I don't see what's the problem he's dealing with when using
wired headphones but if he's got enough money there's probably a great
solution out there.

And even then you have the complication of battery capacity.

Maybe an IEM belt-pack with cabled headphones would be the answer. At
least then the batteries can be instantly changed when flat.

But me, I'm happy to stick with my cabled headphones which I don't find
much of an inconvenience for the things that I do....

geoff