Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Trevor Wilson[_3_] Trevor Wilson[_3_] is offline

Default Motional feedback in speakers

In another forum I inhabit, someone posted details about a National
Panasonic amplifier and speakers that employs a Motional FeedBack system:

https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_li...l/sa-52h.shtml

I was more than a little surprised, as I assumed that Philips invented
the system for their famous range of speakers, released in the 1970s.
Anyway, I did a little digging and found that the National system was
based on one invented by Luxman in the 1960s:

http://www.proaudiodesignforum.com/f...php?f=12&t=707

Impressive technology for a domestic product for the time.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au