George

Bob Cain wrote:

Ty Ford wrote:

The are simply ignorant bullies. The only way to deal with them is head on,
which is starting to happen now. Bullies usually cave quite quickly when
they
are called on their abuse.

Ty, to me a bully is one that attempts to intimidate others
or to control them in ways they don't agree to.

Given the ease with which you can make what you don't want
to see invisible I just can't understand why you wish to
stop others from talking among themselves about other things
that are very important to them.

and my experiance is these things burn out on thier own after a week or
so, unless the topic has real legs, but still there is only so much that
can be said before even the posters are bored with it
no netcop required
George