Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default A little help with adaptors and naming.

On 2/5/2014 11:44 AM, Harry Putnam wrote:
All I really needed
was the common adaptor from 3.5mm 2 mail 1/4 TR. At some point even
my small soft brain begain to be uneasy with the idea I wanted to
carry duplicate STERO connections to BOTH speakers.

That's a little hard to find, but whenever I say that, someone posts a
link to where you can order one, Mini stereo to two RCA plugs, for some
reason, is more common, probably to get audio from a portable CD player
or tablet into a home receiver.

I get Mini-2xRCA cables at Radio Shack along with a pair of RCA-1/4"
adapters. Then I have what I need for most occasions.

--
For a good time, visit http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com