Arny Krueger

Default What Software for Editing Sound on PC

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:08:52 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 08:48:34 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Please see former comments about not commenting about something you
already admitted that you have no relevant experience with.

You mean like talking about current versions of SF?

I based my comments on statements that were made in this thread, and
cited online documents. OTOH, its hard to talk about the feel of the
controls of an audio product without actually experiencing them.
Given that the topic was Winamp which anybody with a Windows PC can
download for free and run as they will...

I see the new Weil political correctness coming- you can't comment
on other people's comments and cited online documents unless you
have personal experience with the topic.

No, that's what *you* said.

Not at all. Since you're obviously desperate for attention Weil, this will
be my last response to you until you again start making sense.