Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Default Best digital music recording program

On 2014-12-07 08:04:46 -0800, Peter Larsen said:

"Scott Dorsey" skrev i en meddelelse

Tom Evans wrote:

Most of the Kontakt sounds are not my cup of soup style-wise. (To put
it more simply, I don't like most of them.)

Then purchase a third-party sample library. Pick the software you like,
then purchase sounds for it, not the other way around.

Or make your own samples.

Good that the coffee still is in the kitchen

What?

I think you do not grasp how sample libraries are constructed. Peter is
thanking the coffee gods for not having gotten him a mouthful of java
before reading Scott's suggestion. Cleaning one's keyboard consumes
valuable time, not to mention the waste of coffee.

--scott

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com