Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Best digital music recording program

On 12/8/2014 2:45 AM, Tom Evans wrote:
I'm looking a splendid sound library for a variety of realistic and
unique sounds for a variety of genres Ð orchestral, classical guitars,
brass, choir, electronic, soft rock, hard rock, new wave, folk, ambient,
funk, hip-hop, jazz, house, rap, reggae, country, experimental, disco,
blues, etcetera.

All in a single purchase? For $50 or less? Adjust your dreams or your
budget. And give yourself a few years to see how these things work
together and how they don't. Unless you have some really amazing talent,
you don't get to be a orchestator, engineer, producer, and mixer from a
newsgroup posting.

You might start asking around in the rec.music.makers.synth newsgroup.
Around here, when we need what you're looking for, we find live musicians.

--
"Today's production equipment is IT based and cannot be operated without
a passing knowledge of computing, although it seems that it can be

Drop by http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com now and then